Connecting Church & Home

Share Socially and Personally

Seventh Ripple:


Lubricate   
Water keeps our joints lubricated.  This helps us in moving about freely and pursuing the joys and needs of life.  When we are unable to move about it determines how productive we will be.  Those who suffer from extreme arthritis cannot possibly be as free and agile to pursue the same activities as those who have complete freedom to move without pain.

Once we are free from sin, guilt, shame and the curse.  We now free to pursue a deeper faith and active ministry.  As we seek to reach out and be a benefit to our brothers and sisters in faith we will see the true beauty of ministry.  The Bible is full of what we call “one another” verses.  These verses talk about how we are to love, serve, esteem, forbear, forgive, etc. each other.  How we respond to each other is a microcosm of how we respond to God Himself.  As ingest the Word of God (Hydrate) we will be able to discern what God wants for our live and how to pursue Him. 

The Verses
Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; and it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself up for me.

Ephesians 2:10
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.

Ephesians 4:16
from whom the whole body, being fitted and held together by what every joint supplies, according to the proper working of each individual part, causes the growth of the body for the building up of itself in love.

James 2:18
But someone may well say, "You have faith and I have works; show me your faith without the works, and I will show you my faith by my works.

Eighth Ripple Effect (Replicate)
Return to Hydrate Home